Morocco Eco Tour : 12 days / 11 nights - From Casablanca
Itinerary details :
- Arrival to Med V airport in Casablanca where you will meet your driver. The driver will provide a brief review of your tour. Dinner & night at the hotel.
- Departure from Casablanca towards El Jadida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a former Portuguese colony with its fortified medina lying adjacent to the harbour. We Continue down the picturesque coastal road and you will come to Oualidia, a serene fishing village spread along the southern shores of a natural seawater lagoon, flanked by a Kasbah built in 1634 by Sultan el Oualidia. Enjoy lunch while watching the constantly changing coastal views. Beaches offer fine sand, safe surfing and windsurfing or take a ride in small fishing boat. Arrival to the city of Essaouira, with its stone ramparts and mass of whitewashed houses, overlook the azure Atlantic Ocean. The tranquility of Essaouira belies its rich history and the many international influences that have permeated this ancient trading and fishing port. Dinner and night at the hotel.
- Today is at leisure to explore the medina. You will have the opportunity to see the Mellah, the former Jewish quarter and The Medina as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with beautiful arts and crafts to be found, including objects carved out of local Thuya wood. You will enjoy a mint tea in one of the local cafés and explore the Atlantic-facing sandy beach. Night with breakfast at the Riad/Hotel.
- Today we start a fresh day from Essaouira driving towards Agadir via a verdant fields of Argan trees climbed by local goats. There is plenty of varying landscape to see along the Atlantic coast. We arrive to Agadir where you can spend some time to have lunch and to enjoy the glorious crescent shaped beach. We continue to Tiznit; then, to Aglou beach with nice stops to enjoy the scenery and relax by the Atlantic coast. Arrival to Mirelft as one of the amazing Atlantic beaches. Night with dinner in a Hotel.
- After a leisurely breakfast, we start the journey towards Tafraoute. We will take trails across the spectacular the foothills of Anti Atlas surrounded by a landscape of desert mountains. You will have many opportunities for stops to appreciate the landscapes, small oasis and Berber villages situated alongside the river. Arrival to Tafraoute, you will explore the surrounding area of this authentic town. You will see the prehistoric rock engravings, Napoleon’s hat and the painted rocks. Ending the journey in late evening. Dinner and overnight in hotel in Tafraoute.
- Today, after breakfast visit the beautiful oasis of Tafraoute dominated by the backdrop of awesomely shaped natural rock formations, scattered and balancing at precarious angles along the length of the valley. The canyons make for an interesting short walk, with outlying small villages, palm trees, and colorful rock faces. From there, drive northwards to leave the Anti-Atlas mountains behind, and to descend to the plain of the Souss river. Driving northwards via some single-track roads, some of which are unsurfaced, you'll pass through typical mountain settlements. Descending to the fertile Souss Valley, reach the medieval walled town of Taroudant and spend the night with dinner outside the walled medina at a comfortable guest.
- After breakfast you journey north on your way to the high Atlas Mountains. Today's trip to Imlil Berber village is a thankful change to appreciate the beauty of nature, the simplicity and generosity of the local Berbers known for their unique way of life. The snow capped Atlas Mountains (in winter time) reveals opportunities for different treks. You will spend valuable time with your Berber guide and hosts, learning about their lives and beliefs and absorbing their culture. You will enjoy the stunning scenery at your beautiful mountain inn, at the base of Mt Toubkal. Dinner and overnight in a Berber guest house.
- After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on the flourished valleys & the marvelous typical Berber villages, You leave Imlil for a real discovery of the surroundings Berber villages and local people meeting. After few hours hiking, Stop for our field picnic lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. The walking tour goes further with a spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit. Dinner and night in the typical Berber style house.
- Today you are free to choose your time of departure. You can choose to visit Asni Ouirgane along in the shade of nut trees and crossing mountain springs, passing by Richard Branson's Kasbah Tamadot. On the way back to Marrakech you will enjoy small villages with their mud- brick adobe houses greet your eye sight, stacked into the hillside or lining the water course shaded by the palm grove. The river gives place to the canyons and gorges and the local Berber granary towers over the landscape, a quiet sentinel guarding the silence of the valley. The road follows its course among olive or orange orchards and golf courses to reach Marrakech. Dinner and overnight in a Riad.
- After breakfast, you will meet a knowledgeable tour guide for a guided tour of Marrakech city. The tour includes a visit to the magnificent Koutoubia Mosque as the landmark of Marrakech which has inspired other buildings such as the Giralda of Seville and the Hassan Tower of Rabat. Your next stop is the Bahia Palace, and the Saadian Tombs. The Saadian tombs in Marrakech date back from the time of the sultan Ahmad al-Mansur. The tombs were rediscovered in 1917 and were restored by the Beaux-arts service. The mausoleum comprises the interments of the Saadian Dynasty members originated from the valley of the Draa River. After lunch, You Continue to the world-famous Jemaa el Fna Square, which houses an array of food, snake charmers, local musicians, and fortune-tellers. There’s nowhere on Earth like the Jemaa el Fna, the square at the heart of old Marrakesh. You will also walk through the souks and view hundreds of handicrafts. Night with breakfast at the Riad/Hotel.
- The morning is at leisure to relax in Marrakech and visit the gorgeous Majorelle and Yve Saint Laurent gardens. After lunch, drive into the economic Capital Casablanca. Upon arrival you will have time to visit the beautiful architectural Mosque of Hassan II, Mohamed V square and stroll along the Atlantic coast. Night with breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer to Casablanca international airport for your return flight with plenty of tales of Arabian and Berber days and nights.
Day 1 : Arrival to Casablanca - Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 : Casablanca - El Jadida - Essaouira
Day 3 : Explore Essaouira
Day 4 : Essaouira - Agadir - Tiznit - Mirelft Beach
Day 5 : Mirelft Beach - Tafraoute
Day 6 : Tafraoute - Taroudant
Day 7 : Taroudant - Atlas Mountains
Day 8 : Atlas Mountain explore
Day 9 : Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech City Tour
Day 11 : Marrakech - Casablanca
Day 12 : Casablanca - Back to the airport
What is Included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle at disposal.
- Private English Speaking driver throughout your Journey.
- 11 nights' accommodation in the category of hotel chosen.
- Daily breakfast.
- Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing by English Speaking local guides as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the monuments & Museums.
- Hotel Taxes & Service charges.
What is Excluded :
- Air fare travel.
- Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
⇒ The price for the tours will be dependent on numbers, the higher the number of people in your party the lower the cost per person.
⇒ All accommodation will be private, you will only share vehicles, if applicable.
⇒ We are not liable for personal injury or loss of your own property. You should take reasonable care with your belongings at all times.
Booking now! :
Please complete our contact form below with requested information so that we can get an accurate Morocco Tour proposal to you promptly, Fields marked with (*) are required.